Wednesday, May 6, 2015

A Graphic Year Week 18

For this week’s graphic novel, I read Jesus Hates Zombies: It’s a Jurassic Kind of Life, Vol. 1 and 2. I picked this up at a very small con a while back. Do I really need to explain why?

I came into this story in the middle without totally realizing it. There were several previous stories involving the adventures of Jesus and Abraham Lincoln. It was very intriguing but because they’re so short, I’m only getting a piece of a larger story.

I did some poking around the web but I can’t seem to find what happens after Vol. 2, which is disappointing. I can find some of the earlier parts of the series but nothing after what I’ve got. I even checked the website of the comic publisher but didn’t anything new.


It was fun and just a bit silly given how farfetched it became. I really wanted to see what was tying it all together.

No comments:

Post a Comment