Sunday, October 13, 2013

Next Year's Book Challenge


I want to do another book challenge next year but I’m unsure of how to do it. I want the freedom to (re)read what I want but don’t want to shanghai myself into reading things like I do every year.

I want to restrict this challenge to 13 books but I have to parse down what I want the categories to be. Here’s where I’m at with potential categories right now.

Fiction, Genre Fiction, Nonfiction, Narrative Nonfiction, New, Old, Short, Long, Graphic Novel, Themed Anthology, Learned Something, Love and Junk, Moviebook, Another World, Reread, Shiny, Dust, Funny, Free, Cost, Shorts, Fairytales, Favorite, Dark Days, Feminist, Far and Away, The End, Retelling, Signed, and Books about Books

Sometimes I hate how hyperactive my brain is. Narrowing this down is going to problematic.

No comments:

Post a Comment